Whether you plan to install a reliable ducted heating system in your home or you want to invest in a wall hung split system to keep your living room warm, call Point Nepean Air Conditioning and Heating.
At Point Nepean Air Conditioning and Heating, we maintain a simple goal-effective and reliable heating and air conditioning installation for Mornington Peninsula homes in Mt Martha, McCrae, Rosebud, Rye, Blairgowrie, Sorrento, Portsea, Main Ridge and Flinders.
We’ve provided the Mornington Peninsula with high quality maintenance, installation and repairs for years. To make sure your heating and air conditioning products work properly, we also provide a full seven-year guarantee on all of our installations.
Our Personal Touch
Many people worry that their new heating system will look bulky and unsightly. At Point Nepean Air Conditioning, we place importance on the beauty of your home.
We work with you to design a heating system tailored to your home’s unique features, including its aesthetics and style. As you work with our technicians, you’ll create a space that functions well and matches your preferences.
Our fully insured company offers various types of heating systems. Let us find a system that best matches your priorities and needs. Use our range of experience to learn more about all of your options, such as split systems, ducted gas heating and hydronic heating.
Point Nepean Air Conditioning are the only choice when it comes to customised heating and cooling on the Mornington Peninsula.
Our Heating Systems
You can choose from several different types of heating systems. Before you select a heating system for your home, consider the size of your home and the number of people living in your home.
Whether you’re in Mornington, Portsea, Sorrento or Rosebud we work with industry-leading brands to provide the very best system for your home and budget.
- SPLIT SYSTEMS send warm (and cool) air to one or more areas without the use of ducts. It’s a two-part system, with the fan coil sitting inside your home and the condenser outside it.
- GAS DUCTED HEATING also known as central heating, is an extremely efficient way to heat your entire home via a series of ducts, making it the most popular type of heater on the market.
- HYDRONIC HEATING uses a boiler which moves heated water through pipes and radiators throughout the home. There are many options with regards to the style of panel / radiators, even fully concealed pipes within your slab work (new builds only).
Our brand partners include:
- Brivis, Rinnai, Braemar and Lennox (for gas ducted heating)
- Sime, Immergas, Bosch and Beretta (for hydronic heating)
Our Promise to You
We strive to make your home feel as comfortable as possible. Call us on (03) 5986 4175 today. Ask about our current promotions to see how you can save money on an expertly installed heating system. You can also contact us through email at email@example.com or through our contact form.